Steve Frequently Asked Questions?
November 12, 2015
- Why a family webpage? - My profession is IT
- Can pictures display larger? Yes, one click on pic.
- What HTML editor do you use?
vi text editor
- Why vi the code? Forces clean code
- Is Cody a purebred Jack Russell? No, Jack senior played around! Now deceased
- Cody's replacement is Mylo, 100% Jack and 50% more trouble.
- Did you play the accordion? Yes, you must've found the holiday link?
- What's a grandma car? White Buick LaSabre
- Do you provide a grant? No, not even if your first name is Grant.
- How about a loan? Answer is still No
- How much did Melissa & Karl's wedding cost? - around $7500
- Do you have a goldfish pond? Yes
- Were you in the service? You didn't look hard enough on the website.
- How long were you in the service? Pay the fee and look it up in the public records.
- What was your major in college? You didn't look hard enough on the website.
- How many sisters do you have? Depends who's asking the question.
- What year did you live in Kansas Pay the fee and look it up in the public records.
- What do you think of Freeware? Beware, Freeware is not really free!